Driver & Warehouse Material Handler
- This position will work as a member of the warehouse team in support of our fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing and warehousing operations. The key focus is dynamic – this role will be used in various areas of the material flow process: goods receipt, warehouse material handling, and material transport.
- The position responsibilities, more specifically, include the loading, securing, transporting, delivery, and unloading material safely. It utilizes safety protocols to perform physical functions to include lifting 50-75 lbs. Operates diesel box truck in accordance with established safety procedures. Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance. Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures.
- Under minimal supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products from warehouse to warehouse using Oracle ERP computer system, barcoding, packing slips, kit lists, and pick slips. Must be able to coordinate picks with the various roles of the organization: shipping, manufacturing, purchasing, and planning. Must be able to understand packing slips, purchase orders, and goods receipt processing with the supply chain management organization.
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a warehouse or equivalent environment
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Able be comfortable using computer & barcoding warehouse systems
- Must have experience with 5S, lean manufacturing, and warehouse organization
- Experience with Oracle ERP is a plus
- Experience reading and understand supply / demand signals is a plus
- Experience with APICs is a plus (American Production and Inventory Control Society)
- Must have valid Driver's license, and ability to comfortably drive box trucks
- Ability to perform physical functions to include lifting 50-75lbs
- Detail oriented with good basic math skills
- Willingness to learn and follow directions
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Health insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for temp-to-perm
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply immediately and a FootBridge representative will contact you to take the next step.
We deliver strategic recruitment and staffing solutions for growing companies while offering rewarding careers and opportunities for our employees, consultants, and team members. Our focus is connecting client partners with personalized solutions to support current business needs. The FootBridge team is committed to building trusted relationships through our core values while having fun and supporting friends and family. To the core, we believe in accountability, transparency, integrity and excellence. Divisions of expertise: Energy, Industrial, Chemicals, Construction, & Manufacturing