- Preparing drawing packages and/or documentation necessary at various stages of project execution
- Assist in completing project drawings and electronically filing them in the system
- Perform filing of hard copy files into vault system drawings in our PE drawing vault.
- Assist with ordering supplies for PE vault printers and plotter and keep inventory of such.
- Assist by use of Microsoft office products to produce documentation to complete design standard information as directed by designers as needed (valve lists, line lists, etc)
Skills / Qualifications
- Individuals should have drafting experience
- Create MicroStation drawings from engineering sketches and design mark- ups.
- Draw isometrics from piping plans and sections with minimum guidance from a senior level designer.
- Draft sections from piping plans and or sections with minimum guidance from a senior level designer.
- Perform field walk down survey of facilities to document equipment arrangement and P&ID’s.
- Draft Instrument Loop Diagrams based on information provided by senior level designer.
- Create cable tray routing drawings with guidance from senior level designer.
- Proficient in Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) development.
- Proficient in drafting scaled layouts, equipment arrangements, area layouts, site layouts, and safety layouts.
- Have a basic understanding of piping components, materials, and industry codes.
- Plan and execute the work in accordance with project scope and agreed schedule. Assure fit for purpose levels of work occur.
- Assist with ProjectWise administrative duties (ProjectWise is a suite of engineering project collaboration software from Bentley systems designed for the architecture, engineering, and construction industries).