Job Title: Superintendent
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Duration: 7 months
Work Schedule: 50 hours per week (5×10’s)
Per Diem: $135/day; $945/week
- Ideal candidate will have Overhead Distribution experience
- Provide on-site administrative and technical management of field related activities on construction project site.
- Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Includes interfacing with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc., under supervision of Construction Manager and Project Manager.
- Responsible for cost control and project scheduling.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 10+ years of related transmission line experience is required, with a minimum of 5 years experience with 230kv, 345kv, or 500kv.
- Experience managing subcontractors is required.