Title: Construction Manager
Location: ON, Canada
Duration: 11+ Months
Pay Range: $73 – $86 CAD/hr, all hours worked
Per Diem: Expenses for reasonable meals and lodging will be reimbursed by the client, scanned receipts required
Expected work schedule: 50-60 hours
Target start date / availability: 01/06/2020
Interview Times: TBD
This person will be working with the project management team during the duration of a large piping project at the Espanola Specialty Mill. This will be part of larger program which is implementing new equipment and processes across the facility.
- A person with high values for safe working atmosphere.
- A person with experience and insistence on effective job planning, development of safe work plans.
- This person should have a basic working knowledge of boiler and pipe code.
- This person should have a strong background in construction management with previous experience in setting and utilizing …
- Purchase requisitioning.
- Job bidding.
- Bid reviews.
- Contractor selection.
- Technical background adequate to support significant piping jobs.
- Well-rounded knowledge for civil, mechanical and E&I activities.
- Preferred pulp and paper background.
- This person must have strong communication skills.
- This person should be accretive but have a respect for all levels of work activity.