Job Title: Construction Manager
Location: Washington D.C.
Rate: $35 – 45/hr – 1.5XOT
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the multiple prime contractors including safety, quality and logistics
- Conduct Weekly On-site coordination and scheduling meetings
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for progress, safety and quality.
- Prepare 3-week “look ahead” schedules
- Provide man power oversight during testing, commissioning and interconnection of the plant.
- Build, foster, and maintain a collaborative working environment between the Subcontractors and the Site Management Team
- OSHA 30 or ability to get immediately
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Construction Processes and Sequencing.
- Physical ability to conduct regular site walks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years total experience in construction or an advanced degree.