Title: Construction Admin
Location: Washington D.C. (Pentagon)
Duration: 1 year contract
Hourly: $25 – $35/hr
Work Schedule: Onsite Mon-Thurs 4-10s (Might be able to do 5-8s with Fridays remote)
Our client is a design-build lighting engineering firm which designs and installs innovative lighting system upgrades. Current need is for a Construction Admin to support lighting upgrade projects at the Pentagon in Washington, D.C.
- Serve as company point of contact for clients, vendors and subcontractors.
- Assist with the scheduling and tracking of construction crews by gaining approval from client to work in certain areas of the facility.
- Prepare documentation packages and progress reports.
- Support the office and the construction team by completing administrative tasks
- Maintain all project files
- Manage the site access badging process for all employees
- Daily use of computer software including MS Excel and Adobe.