Job Title: BIM Coordinator
Duration: Direct Hire
Rate: $80k – $120k depending on experience. $120k would be senior level
Hours: Mon-Friday 40 hours week
Target start date / availability: ASAP
The BIM/VDC Engineer is responsible for implementing BIM technology to assist in the construction coordination process. This position requires you to be able to work in a fast-paced construction environment driving exceptional quality and service for wide range of commercial projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors
- Audit and review models in Autodesk: Revit / CAD / Navisworks
- Hold weekly coordination meetings with project team members
- Early design review and constructability analysis
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents specific to project needs
- Produce designs based on structural specifications, engineering notes, sketches and/or detailed drawings and design information according to project standards and procedures.
- Develop and conduct BIM Kickoff Meetings
As a BIM/VDC Engineer you will need to be highly organized, detail-oriented, hardworking and can effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM 360, Assemble, SketchUp
- Knowledge of construction processes and procedures
- Advanced PC skills, specifically Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Science, Construction Graphics, or other related fields
- Working knowledge of construction installation sequences and prioritization of systems
- In-depth knowledge of Autodesk Revit experience on design / construction projects
- In-depth knowledge of Autodesk Navisworks Manage experience independently running clash detection and producing clash reports
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, self-motivated, and take responsibility