Our client develops and designs energy efficiency conservation solutions for large commercial and industrial businesses.
- Provide on-site and remote support to the customer throughout the project life-cycle.
- Ensure all subcontractors are adhering to safety guidelines agreed to and set forth at beginning of project.
- Manage & coordinate material vendor deliveries with the customer.
- Manage project budget, prepare purchase orders and subcontractor agreements for approval and submittal.
- Review and evaluate subcontractors’ work schedules and updates, identifying any scope, schedule or budget deviations.
- Attend pre-construction meetings, confirm scope and review scope with subcontractors and customer.
- Manage job progress, quality of subcontractor workmanship; prepare daily records of construction work; record and report problems and failures to comply with contract documents and construction management requirements.
- Maintain and attend regular site meetings to review construction work, potential problems, progress, and other job-related conditions.
- Ensure Project management tools are maintained, up-to-date and accurate.
- Manage the submittal and RFI process electronically.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assist with review and analyze subcontractors’ change order requests, prepare customer change orders, and manage claims and change order records.
- Review and assess progress of work for compliance with approved construction schedule.
- Review construction progress and recommend payments to contractors.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field OR 1-2+ years of experience in managing/overseeing contractors on construction projects.
- Ideally have experience in energy efficiency upgrades including HVAC, controls, renewable, lighting, or heating and cooling systems. (Preferred)