Title: Assistant Project Manager
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Duration: 4 months
Start Date: July 25th, 2022
Our client is a design-build lighting engineering firm which designs and installs innovative lighting system upgrades. Current need is for an Assistant PM to support lighting upgrade projects at a military facility in Corpus Christi, TX.
- Serve as company point of contact for clients, vendors and subcontractors.
- Scheduling, coordinating and managing projects from beginning to end.
- Subcontractor oversight.
- Oversight of safety compliance.
- Reporting daily progress to client.
- Prepare as-built documentation packages and progress reports.
- Daily use of computer software including MS Excel and Adobe.
- A lot of paperwork!
- Understanding of construction project management principles required.
- Construction experience in either mechanical or electrical discipline.
- Government facility experience. (Preferred, not Required)