We are seeking an experienced Electro-Mechanical Assembler to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building sub-assemblies for semiconductor capital equipment. The ideal candidate should have 1-5 years of experience in electro-mechanical assembly and be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Assemble complex mechanical and electrical sub-assemblies for semiconductor capital equipment
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Use hand and power tools to install, adjust, and secure components.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and schematics.
- Identify and report non-conformance to drawings, specifications, and procedures.
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve technical issues and improve assembly processes
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to ensure safety and efficiency
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-5 years of experience in electro-mechanical assembly
- Proficiency in the use of hand and power tools
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Physical dexterity and ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
If you are an experienced Electro-Mechanical Assembler with a passion for building complex and precise assemblies, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.