3rd Shift Assembly Technician – Robots
$2,000 Bonus after 90 Days
20% Shift Differential
Do you want to join a technology company with a diverse product portfolio? Do you have 3-10 years’ experience in mechanical and electromechanical assembly? We need a results-oriented, focused individual to join our assembly department in Chelmsford, MA.
- Perform a wide variety of mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies and/or sub-assemblies.
- Determine and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in functions such as performing wiring, component installation, and kit assembly on assembly units.
- Work from Bill of Materials, blueprints and schematics to produce zero defect assemblies and/or subassemblies.
- 3-10 years of Electromechanical Assembly experience, preferably in the semiconductor capital equipment industry.
- Ability to read and work from blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Availability to work 5-15 hours of overtime per week.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Paid Sick Time.
- Opportunity for temp-to-perm.
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply immediately and a FootBridge representative will contact you to take the next step.
We deliver strategic recruitment and staffing solutions for growing companies while offering rewarding careers and opportunities for our employees, consultants, and team members. Our focus is connecting client partners with personalized solutions to support current business needs. The FootBridge team is committed to building trusted relationships through our core values while having fun and supporting friends and family. To the core, we believe in accountability, transparency, integrity and excellence. Divisions of expertise: Energy, Industrial, Chemicals, Construction, & Manufacturing