Job Title: Construction Manager
Address: Various sites in Virginia – can be based anywhere as long as can drive to sites.
Duration: Long term contract
Work Schedule: 50 hours per week – 5-10s
Per Diem: GSA Max for home base
1) Experience in Solar.
2) Knowledge of OSHA Safety and Environmental Compliance.
3) Demonstrated experience with industrial and civil construction.
- Distributed Solar Projects.
- Must have good planning, risk management, and cost/schedule management skills.
- Strong communication and integration skills are required to be successful in this position.
- Ability to implement efficient processes and provide leadership in a construction environment.
- Ability to work effectively with construction superintendents is required.
- Ability to analyze information and make sound decisions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application suite software programs.
- Ability to take direction from project leadership. Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, P&ID’s, and specifications, for comparison with actual field activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of solar generation construction industry standards, methods, and procedures.
- Demonstrated previous experience and knowledge of solar power plant systems.
- Expert knowledge of schedule and cost control tools available on the computer, as they pertain to the construction and startup process.
- Ten (10) years experience managing construction of solar or major capital projects is desirable.