- Develop, implement and maintain a system for cost control of estimates, actuals and forecast labor, equipment and materials for TAR.
- Created labor staffing plans and equipment cost estimates.
- Manages, revises, and maintains status of the detailed project cost estimate/forecast to include all phases of TAR execution from design/engineering, material/equipment procurement and deliveries, construction contracts through start-up activities to closeout.
- Tracks and analyzes the project costs including budgets, commitments, actuals, accruals, and forecasts. Analysis includes forecast to budget and estimate, forecast to actuals, and contingency analysis.
- Participates in the development and improvement of project controls systems.
- Recommends improvements in systems, tools, and methods of project controls and project management.
- Assists in analyzing project control requirements as part of the bid review process to insure all cost control requirements are incorporated into individual contracts and purchase orders.
- Interacts with other project groups in relation to cost codes, purchase order commitments, and change orders.
- Assists in creating detailed project budgets from estimates and in the development of cash flow projections.
- Works with scheduling staff to develop, manage, revise, and update integrated detailed project schedules including all phases of project execution.
- Assists in early identification of long lead items, resource constraints, and required project start dates.
- Should have TAR experience.
- Must have experience with SAP and TRACK.