Project Manager to oversee I&C digital upgrade projects at a nuclear plant. Plant will be replacing and/or upgrading many of the plants analog I&C systems with digital systems.
- Monitoring the status of on-going projects to include budget, schedule, scope changes, review of deliverables relative to scope and client expectations, participation in company weekly schedule meeting and preparation of monthly status reports.
- Ensure that contractual requirements are met, address and resolve contractual issues, initiate contract changes, and facilitate payment for services.
- Review, approve and correct (as needed) invoices applicable to project work.
- Follow up on project results and ensure requirements are met regarding technical quality, reliability schedule and cost.
- Monitor project performance and suggest schedule changes, cost adjustments, or resource additions.
- Implement program controls and reporting mechanisms.
- Coordinate project from earliest phases to budgets, design through issuance of construction drawings, and final project completion close-out.
- Prepare Project Plans, budgets and schedules and be responsible to control the project scope, budget and schedule.
- Individual must have experience with Nuclear Digital I&C upgrade and replacement projects including software interface experience (Highly Preferred).
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering (Highly Preferred).
- Experience with operating plant procedures and process is required.
- Ability to manage, motivate and organize team members, communicating and providing technical direction and task assignments is required.
- Experience in facilitating the communication between engineering and operations personnel (Highly Preferred).