Job Title: Construction Manager
Duration: Estimated 7 months
Pay Range: $50 – $60/hour
Per Diem: $840/week
Work Schedule: 40-50 hours a week
Target start date / availability: Nov/Dec
- This individual would be managing all aspects of the onsite construction including interfacing with personnel and coordinating/managing all contractor activities.
- Experience working as a General Contractor would be valuable for this project, as this individual will be working in a similar capacity, coordinating multiple disciplines simultaneously under lump sum contracts.
- Specific construction activities that would be taking place:
- Process equipment
- Electrical & Automation
- 10 years Construction Management experience.
- Excellent communication skills are a must. Candidates will be communicating with a Project Manager daily.
- Experience with project management/scheduling.
- Experience with spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Experience with construction practices and principles.