Description: The Assistant Project Controls Specialist will support all aspects of project controls and reporting, including, project change management, cost control, progress measurement, schedule development and schedule control. Assist with developing, implementing and maintaining a cost management reporting data warehouse to produce valuable program controls reports and data.
• Coordinate project schedules and assist with the development of scheduling reports.
• Coordinate project set-up in the Enterprise Planning & Controls software
• Assist with upstream (prime contract) / downstream (PO & subcontract) change orders.
Candidate MUST be a US Citizen and MUST be fully vaccinated.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• Experience with Oracle Primavera P6.
• Willingness to accept long term field assignments